Enjoy a stable Interest Rate throughout your loan tenure.
From 5 years up to maximum 35 years or 65 years of age (whichever is earlier).
Up to 100% margin of financing + 5% insurance coverage.
Via Group Amanah Saham Assurance.
The Master Prospectus of funds of ASNB dated 30 June 2017 and supplementary prospectuses dated 15 December 2017, 1 April, 9 July, 14 September 2018 and 2 January 2019 (“Prospectuses”), have been registered with the Securities Commission Malaysia. Please read and understand the content of the Prospectuses together with the Product Highlights Sheets which are available at ASNB website, branches and agents. Units will be issued upon receipt of the registration form referred to and accompanying the Prospectuses. Before investing, please consider the risks of investing as well as the fees and charges involved. Unit prices and distribution payable, if any, may go down as well as up. Past performance of a fund should not be taken as indicative of its future performance.
Where unit trust financing/loan is available, investors are advised to read and understand the contents of the unit trust financing/loan risk disclosure statement before deciding to borrow to purchase units.
Applicant is required to submit the compulsory documents as follow:
Definition of evidence of income:
1. For Salary earner: - Only ONE of the following:
- Latest 1 month salary slip (for fixed salary) or 3 months salary slip (for variable income)
- 3 months payment voucher must be accompanied with Current/Savings Account statement showing salary crediting
- Latest EPF Statement
2. For self-employed / businessman / sole proprietor – Only ONE of the following:
- Latest 6 months Current Account statement (registered under the Business)
- Statement of interest earned and received from FDs placed for more than 12 months
- ASNB Dividend statement
- Latest 6 months Tabung Haji account statement